10.12.2005

Untitled Tune by:Me

I sit here in the silence, straining to hear your voice,
Will you meet me here tonight?
All around me is so cloudy, you're my constant when all else fades,
Please meet me here tonight.
Traces of your love surround me, It's sweet words you wisper soflty,
I can't escape it, I want to embrace it,
Be near, O Lord, tonight.

Because my heart, it burns for you
So sweet Father show me what to do.
Your will is all I want, all I need, all that matters,
Shine your light in this darkness I call home.

Your grace, it consumes me but I'm so preoccupied,
Still my heart in yours.
Everything is me when all I want is you,
Break my heart for yours.
I dont know which way to go, but I trust in you when you
Guide my heart with Yours.

Because my soul, It longs for you,
So dear Jesus, show me what to do.
Your love is all I want, all I need, all that matters,
Rescue me from this lonliness I call home.

I want to watch how you do it and take a real rest,
To live freely and lightly in your company.
Let's walk together, only you know best,
I know you'll lead me home.©


"My soul waits in silence for God only; From Him is my salvation. He is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken." Ps 62:1-2

No comments: