12.19.2005

Tired of telling you, you have me
When I know you really don't
Tired of telling you I'll follow
When I know I reallly won't
Cause I'd rather stand here speechless
With no great words to say
If my silence is more truthful
And my ears can hear how to walk in your way
In the silence
You are speaking
In the quiet I can feel the fire
And it's burning, burning deeply
Burning all that it is that you desire to be silent, in me
Oh Jesus can you hear me?
My soul is screaming out
And my broken will cries teach me
What your Kingdom's all about
Unite my heart to fear you,
To fear your holy name
and create a life of worship
In the spirit and truth of your loving ways

I dont know why some things have to happen. I dont know why God puts you through different things. Thats silly, I do know. I know that right now He is testing me with the very thing that is the closest and dearest to my heart. He is saying, "Ok, you've given this to me, and this, and this...but what I really want to know is...will you give me this?" This being the only worldly thing that I still cling to; the thing that I still have hope in and cherish above all. He wants to know that I trust Him enough to deal with the deepest parts of my heart. That I will trust Him to take care of it, not knowing the outcome, but TRUSTING that His will is SO much bigger and greater than mine. Am I going to trust Him? There is no other way. I dont know what He is going to do with the situation, but thats okay. All I care about is glorifying Him through every situation, relationship, decision, and action. Whatever He wills, so be it. Yeah it might hurt..but He heals all wounds. I know my God loves me and only wants the best for me. He knows my every heartbeat, my every thought, my every desire. What He has in store for me is SSSOO unbelievably better than I could ever plan for myself so why worry? My future is in the hands of the God most High and YOU CANT GET ANY HIGHER!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season and remembering everyday the beautiful gift that has been given to us and is waiting to be taken hold of. If your looking elsewhere this holiday for love or acceptance or peace....just turn around. He is waiting with open arms to welcome you home.



Im sorry I ruined your life and shoved 12 cookies into the VCR

2 comments:

DaylilyLady said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Jonathan R. Bailey said...

Right on sister! Keep trusting!